Apartment Complexes & Property Management Glass Repair, Window Repair or Window Replacement
Why the need for apartment complex or property management window repair?
Property managers and apartment complexes often need window or glass repair for the following reasons:
- Hail storms break windows or damage screens. Hail storm damages can require glass repairs, window replacements or screen repairs.
- Children, pets or vandals can damage window screens, patio screen doors or break glass windows.
- Time and general wear and tear can damage windows, window screens, patio screen doors and window frames.
- Remodeling your complex? We can help install energy efficient windows or Low-E windows that help meet government standards, regulate temperature and make your apartment or property more comfortable and beautiful.
- Double pane windows can fog, or they look like its raining all the time. We can help fix double pane units that have moisture in between them.
- When selling your building, an inspector will often mark windows that are fogged or broken. Window screen repairs may also be needed when selling a building.
What services are available for apartment complexes or property managers?
- Our in-house manufacturing team enables us to offer super-fast double pane glass repair with outstanding quality.
- We offer special, ultra-tough pet-proof and hail-proof window screen cloth.
- Window replacements due to hail damage or general wear and tear are one of many services where we excel in speed and quality.
- Property managers and apartment managers can benefit from our recurring window replacement services. We’ll install a set amount of windows each month with your approval; this enables you to save your budget while upgrading the property at a manageable rate!
- Our window repair services can help you fix annoying window problems while saving your budget.
- Older apartment buildings can benefit from our single pane glass repair services.
- Apartment buildings often have unique window needs like commercial doors, commercial windows, and commercial grade building materials. With over 30 years of experience, we can help you maintain your building like new.
When can Lightning Glassworks & Screens service my apartment complex or property?
Lightning Glassworks is known for fast quality service. We can usually quote your repair price over the phone the same day you call, or we can measure and quote at your apartment complex or property the same or next business day from the time you call in. Our turnaround time is an industry best 1 day for emergency repairs, and an average of 1-7 business days for other repairs. No other glass repair service matches our speed and customer service. Apartment managers and property managers benefit from our excellent customer service. We develop relationships with our long-standing customers and endeavor to serve them first.
Where does Lightning Glassworks & Screens offer apartment complex or property services?
We service apartment buildings, commercial complexes, businesses and residential homes.
Lightning Glassworks & Screens offers double pane glass repair in Colorado, including the following places:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Monument, CO
- Castle Rock, CO
- Fountain, CO
- Denver, CO
- and more!
How does the apartment complex or property repair process work?
- Contact us.
- We’ll give you a quote over the phone or schedule a time to inspect your property’s windows, usually on the same day you call in or the next business day. We work with your schedule or your tenants schedule!
- After inspecting, measuring and quoting, we’ll order new parts, manufacture new materials, or perform the needed repairs. We can bill onsite and we accept credit cards, check and cash. Please note our installation FAQ. Apartment and property managers can be billed on a net 30 basis.